VOMA: Vertical Online Marketing Analysis
VOMA is our most in-depth online market research offering. Using market leading software we can help you to discover what your online market share is in your industry or analyse the landscape of an industry that you wish to break into.
Until recently most internet market research conducted by Web Design or SEO firms has consisted primarily of keyword research obtained by one keyword at a time fishing expeditions based upon whatever Google provides with their limited keyword tools. However, with our Vertical Online Marketing Analysis (VOMA) toolset, it is possible to produce a much more holistic or theme-centric view of your online market.
We believe that only by truly understanding a market, its players, and its relationship to other markets can the full potential of a website presence be achieved. We have both the software tools and the necessary experience to achieve this goal for your business.
Your custom VOMA report will show you:
- The size of the online market in the industry
- Your share of this market (if you are already a player)
- An analysis of your top competitors and their market share
- A missed opportunity matrix - keywords or niches not being exploited by competitors
- The ideal structure of your website to gain market share
- Your top keyword targets for SEO and PPC.
With the information from a VOMA report, you can:
- Gain a bird's eye view of your industry, or an industry you wish to break into, to spot opportunities. With VOMA you will find out are the valuable keywords in the industry, and more importantly see previously untapped avenues of customers. Often there are more vertical markets and segments than previously thought.
- Gauge the cost of entering a new market in terms of competing for online market share via SEO or PPC.
- Gain access to your biggest competitor's strengths and weaknesses online, allowing you to stay ahead of them with your own online marketing strategy which we will help you to outline and implement.
- Analyse the full range of keywords related to the industry and use these to find the best way to structure a new or existing website to gain market share for these keywords. For new websites or sites being redeveloped, WCR can generate an entire silo structured website blueprint that can be passed to any web developer.