At White Chalk Road we pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
We have a talented and friendly team of professionals at our premises in Victoria Park and we're always on the lookout for exceptional online marketing professionals to join us.
We provide expert training, using best practice 'white hat' methodologies as well as cutting edge and forward-thinking online marketing strategies.
Online Marketing Account Manager
THE ROLEYou will have strong communication and multi-tasking skills as the role requires you to manage a small portfolio of clients and service agreements. This includes the need to write end-of-month client reports and follow up with a phone call and/or meeting. You will be an organised account manager that will lend a hand with accurate recording of work done and and perform the following duties:
- Conduct keyword research & competitive analysis
- Assess client websites and present findings
- Optimise and distribute quality content such as articles and press releases
- Work cooperatively with designers, developers and writers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLSThe successful applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills and will have proven previous experience in at least TWO of the following core areas, for at least 2 years, and have worked in an advertising, web design, computing, or a sales/marketing role.
- Google AdWords (intermediate to advanced)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO - Intermediate as Expert Training provided)
- Website Administration (advanced CMS and domain administration)
- Digital Media Marketing