“White Chalk Road’s SEO work has allowed us to reduce spend on other marketing channels as a result of the increase in organic traffic. We would highly recommend WCR to any business looking to increase their online presence.”
– Aidan, Manager, Infinite Energy
Our client, Infinite Energy is the leader in installing and supplying solar panels and solar power to WA households and businesses.
Before engaging our services, the team at Infinite Energy were experiencing these challenges:
- Their website was not visible in the natural search engine result listings for the majority of their relevant keywords, which meant they were relying heavily on Google AdWords and traditional advertising.
- Infinite Energy wanted to dial down their advertising expenditure, and so they wished to increase their organic website traffic by 20% in the first 12 months of the campaign, as well as increase their search visibility (rankings) to make up for their reduced paid search visibility.
- Infinite Energy also wanted to increase the number of leads generated by their website. Specifically they wanted to increase conversions by 25%.
SEO Audit & Consultation
In order to achieve increased search engine rankings for Infinite Energy we had to ensure that the website structure was optimised from an SEO point of view. We performed an SEO audit and provided recommendations and guidelines on how to improve the site and its power to convert visitors into sales leads. This included amendments to site structure and metadata, as well as additional or improved site content.
Online Reputation Building
Our web marketing strategy for Infinite Energy was designed to improve their search rankings over time using a range of tools to improve their online reputation by sharing though leading content from Infinite about the solar industry. This included copywriting, content marketing, press releases and fine-tuning of their website to increase awareness of their brand, market to their target audience, reach prospects and generate external referrals.
Over a period of 12 months, we were able to increase Infinite Energy's online visibility by more than 65%. We also significantly increased the amount of website traffic they received through natural search rankings.
We achieved page one positions for 13 of Infinite Energy's most valuable and competitive keywords, including these natural search engine result rankings in major search engines.
- #1 Position - 'Solar Panels Perth'
- #1 Position - 'Solar Power Perth'
- #1 Position - 'Solar Energy Perth'
- #1 Position - 'Solar Perth'
We increased organic traffic to the website by 280%. Most of this traffic increase was from searches by new customers who did not previously know of the business, bringing a new customer base to the website and generating leads for the company.
We also increased trackable online conversions by 73% (e.g. Completion of quote request forms) and identified the top converting keywords and make these a higher priority in our SEO and AdWords campaigns to gain more leads.