White Chalk Road is a certified Google AdWords Partner, which means all of our Account Managers are qualified Google AdWords Professionals - skilled at managing efficient and cost effective Google AdWords campaigns to help you get the most from your advertising dollar.
Google dominates 92.11% of the search engine market share in Australia (with other search engines such as Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other smaller players sharing the remaining 7.89% as at 2013). While we do offer PPC advertising management across a number of online advertising platforms including Yahoo! and Bing, Google AdWords is by far the most popular. It is the most effective at bringing instant traffic and leads to your website.
Google Adwords Managment has become an integral part of Paid Search (PPC) advertising programs and can be an important component of your comprehensive search engine marketing strategy.