Choosing the best approach for your Paid Search (PPC) strategy requires some preliminary conversation and research. Before commencing Paid Search Management we will work with you to first understand:
- Your overall online marketing goals ñ what do you want from your website, is it more leads, sales, downloads, sign-ups, exposure etc.
- Your overall online marketing budget and the portion you wish to spend on paid search versus organic search (SEO and Web Marketing) as well as other forms of online advertising such as display ads and remarketing
- The competition in your market in terms of both organic and paid search. This will give us an idea where budget would be better spent in order to maximise market share
- Whether you are already running paid search (PPC) advertising and what return on investment it is currently achieving for you
After carrying out this research we often discover that a blended approach of using PPC and SEO is often the best approach for a long-term effective online marketing strategy. This is a combination of paid search management and organic search engine optimisation and website marketing.
What Does a Blended Search Engine Marketing Approach Offer?
- Gain the strong points of both Paid and Non Paid methods
- Synergy effects of positioning and brand awareness
- Paid positioning can act as insurance policy on Non paid position movements
- Paid search results can be feed into non-paid search strategy.
Read more about the organic vs paid search marketing approach here.