Before we can offer any SEO services to our clients we stress that we need to establish a clear set of business goals and engage in keyword and market research before we can 'plan our work and then work our plan'.
We do keyword and market research to...
- Establish the size of the online market for your particular product(s) or service(s)
- Quantify the number people searching for information related to those products or services
- Identify the most important keywords used by your potential target market organised by theme and/or product
- Quantify the strength of both your direct and indirect competitors
- Establish what activity is required per month to make headway in outranking your main competitors.
Client's business goals typically include:
- Obtain qualified leads from the Internet using Non-Paid (SEO) and Paid Search (Pay per Click) advertising
- Measure the online goal conversion rates for each keyword phrase and refine campaigns to maximise benefit over time
- Increase brand awareness by achieving high rankings for major keywords representing the client's target market in the major search engines, particularly Google
- Increase the online reputation of the client
- Steadily gain market share over major competitors by consistently meeting the above objectives over time.
Much more specific goals can of course be formulated depending upon the specific client and target market.
We offer two levels of planning and research:
1. Traditional Keyword Research and Analysis performed through any of our search engine optimisation or paid search offerings; or
2. Advanced Vertical Online Market Analysis (White VOMA)
For advanced market research that includes a report on competitors, WCR uses market leading software tools integrated with a thorough proprietary methodology we call White VOMA. Our vertical online market analysis helps us quantify search market opportunity and cost of market entry.