Internet Marketing Workshop for Perth Business Professionals
Explore your options to gaining success online
With a carefully planned internet marketing strategy, you can attract more new visitors to your website and generate more targeted leads.
This 1/2 day workshop presented by Charles Ryder is suitable for all people seeking to obtain an overview of internet marketing strategies and gain key skills to identify the right strategy for their business.
White Chalk Road presents a unique opportunity for you to attend a series of two half-day interactive workshops that can be attended separately or in sequence. Places will be limited to a maximum of 25 people at each workshop.
- Discover new channels to market to your customers
- Identify if internet marketing is important to your business
- Distinguish various marketing strategies
- Understand the Online Marketing Life Cycle
- Learn how to implement measure and revise your online strategies
- Learn what other businesses are spending on Internet marketing
What we will cover:
- Internet Marketing Trends
- Role of Internet Marketing
- Online Marketing Cycle
- Paid Search (eg.Google AdWords)
- Organic Search
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Marketing Research Tools
- Business Case Studies
Perth Workshop Dates:
Perth Dates : to be confirmed - register your interest
Duration: 9.00AM - 12.00pm
Cost: $89 including GST
Morning Tea and Certificate of Completion included.
Places are limted.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the sound of this workshop you may also be interested in the follow-up search engine optimisation workshop.