SEO Workshop for Business Professionals
Increasing your online positioning and sales
People are searching for your products or services online every day and with higher search engine rankings your customers are more likely to find your business and convert their interest into sales ahead of your competitors. The awareness of SEO is increasing but there are still many misconceptions about SEO and what it can and cannot do for a website. We at White Chalk Road have identified this lack of understanding and are taking on the challenge of educating the Perth business community in this field.
Presented by professional SEO speaker and expert Charles Ryder, this 1/2 day Perth SEO workshop is suitable for all people that already have a general understanding on internet marketing strategies - seeking to obtain an overview of the principles of SEO as demonstrated on real life and local businesses.
White Chalk Road presents, a unique opportunity for you to attend this interactive workshop. Places will be limited to a maximum of 25 people at each workshop.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Discover how you can reach more customers online through SEO
- How to differentiate SEO from other online marketing strategies
- Understand the SEO Marketing Life Cycle
- Learn to conduct keyword and market research and how to interpret
- Find out how to best structure your website and content
- Learn about the different ranking factors amoung search engines
- Discover what other businesses have achieved through SEO.
What we will cover:
- SEO Marketing Cycle
- Measuring Outcomes
- Marketing Research Tools
- Website Structure
- Website Content and Keywords
- Impact on Paid Search
- Local Business Case Studies
- Ethical SEO Practices.
Perth SEO Workshop Dates:
Perth Dates : to be confirmed - register your interest
Duration: 9.00AM - 12.00pm
Cost: $89 including GST
Morning Tea and Certificate of Completion included.
Places are limted.
For more information, contact email@example.com