Once your SEO, Paid Search or other forms of marketing get potential customers to your website, our remarketing service helps to keep your brand top of their mind, bringing them back to your website and increase your sales and leads.
A remarketing campaign will show text or display advertisements specifically to internet users who have already visited your website. When they visit specific pages on your website they will be added to your 'remarketing list' and your ads will follow them around the internet, displaying on other websites they visit if those sites are part of the Google Display or AdSense Network.
How it works:
- We upload your display ads or text ads for your remarketing campaign in Google AdWords.
- We add a small snippet of code to your website or certain pages. This will not be visible to users.
- Potential customers visit your website and land on these pages
- Their computer recognises, reads and saves the code from your website, allowing your Remarketing campaign to remember this computer has visited your website remembers them
- Now, whenever the user visits another website that weíre targeting (e.g. news.com.au), your ad will show up aiming at bringing them back to your website to generate an enquiry.
This is an extremely targeted and highly cost-effective way to secure ad space on top quality and highly trafficked Australian websites such as Gumtree.com.au and News.com.au.
Remarketing ads generally result in a high number of low cost conversions (sales or leads), because the ads are being shown to people who have already visited your website, are familiar with your brand and have considered purchasing your product or service already.
As well as remarketing, we also offer managed retargeting services, which are a little different. Find out more about our retargeting services here.