LinkedIn advertising agencyIt has often been said that LinkedIn is a B2B goldmine. Not your typical social media platform, LinkedIn is more like a niche social network for professionals and industry leaders.
Maximise your access to decision-makers & industry influencers
Acquire new clients through strategic B2B campaigns with LinkedIn ads.
LinkedIn is the official hangout of many corporate executives and Fortune 500 decision-makers whenever they’re online during their spare time. And unlike users of Facebook, Instagram or other ‘casual’ social media platforms, LinkedIn users are actively searching for relevant, valuable content.
They’re not there for entertainment or actively killing time. They want material they can use to improve their business.
So, if you’re looking to advertise and tap into the B2B market, LinkedIn is the place to be – and all you need is a dedicated LinkedIn ads agency.
What being on LinkedIn means for businesses
Aside from being the ‘online hangout’ of business executives and decision-makers, LinkedIn has more going for it if you want unprecedented access to the B2B market.
- LinkedIn membership has grown to more than 660 million members.
- LinkedIn has 675 million monthly users, including public searches.
- Over 100 million professionals use LinkedIn daily.
- There are 61 million senior-level users, 40 million users in decision-making positions and 10 million C-suite members on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is the most popular social media platform used amongst Fortune 500 firms.