At White Chalk Road we believe that Web traffic is not enough to get the job done. Our consultants are hired and trained on the basis of assisting our clients to convert visitors to sales, leads, sign-ups, downloads or whatever other goals you want to achieve with your website.
Many factors contribute to better conversion rates, too many to cover here. Some of the more obvious ones include:
- Targeting the right keywords
- Having compelling, engaging and well organised copy - tell your customers why they need your product/service, and why you are better than your competitors
- Using clear and effective site navigation
- Using trust and credibility logos
- Having secure pages within your shopping cart on an ecommerce website
- Telling customers how to complete conversions with a clear call to action
- Easing customers minds with a useful FAQ page
- Providing genuine and clear contact information
Before we implement an SEO or online marketing plan, we always work with you to establish your objectives - what you want from your website - and then map them to goals that can be measured in some way, usually through Web Analytics. Examples of goals may include:
- Member signups
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Brochure downloads
The goals we set may influence the Web analytics package we choose.
Most packages, including Google Analytics allow multiple goals to be set and may provide a sales funnel visualisation to assist all parties to spot problems or opportunities.
White Chalk Road consultants can assist with obtaining benchmarks, market and report segmentation and executive reporting and alerts.